Edward M. Kennedy Community Health Center is a private, non-profit community health center serving over 100 communities. We have been serving the greater Worcester area for 39 years, and Framingham and the greater Metrowest area for seven years. We utilize a family practice model of care, including preventive care, routine checkups, immunizations, and management of acute and chronic illnesses.
Health care services are provided by board-certified, caring medical professionals. In addition, the Health Center has a large staff of Community Health Workers, Health Educators, and Behavioral Health Professionals. We offer friendly, professional, multilingual staff critical to providing:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and specialty care,
- Health education and nutritional counseling,
- Optometry and ophthalmology services,
- On-site and discount pharmacy services, and
- Assistance navigating the health care system.
We also maintain a team of social workers and case managers who help patients overcome the social barriers that keep them from good health and good health care. Through the efforts of our highly trained staff, and in partnership with other community agencies, we provide:
- Social service case management,
- Psychological counseling,
- Extended support services to people living with HIV,
- Patient education and community prevention programs, and
- Many more programs and services to serve our patients and communities.
For questions regarding our services and programs, please call 1-800-853-2288.
New! Download our 2012 Annual Report
Download our 2011 Annual Report