At Kennedy CHC we are committed to making sure that everyone who is eligible for health insurance enrolls in an appropriate health plan. We provide education and assistance with the health insurance application process both on-site at our health centers for our patients and at various locations in the community for anyone who lacks access to health insurance and healthcare. We offer assistance with the renewal process as well. Our Health Insurance Enrollment Specialists are bi-lingual, certified application counselors.
It is our goal to reach those most in need by collaborating with local community-based organizations throughout MetroWest and Central Massachusetts. We are available to attend community events, health fairs, meetings, or to come to small employers to enroll employees.
Our Health Insurance Enrollment Specialists hold regular office hours and are available by appointment only at the following locations:
631 Lincoln Street, Worcester
- Monday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Friday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Main South Community Development Corporation (CDC)
- Tuesday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
255 Main Street, Marlborough. 1st floor, room 104
- Wednesday 1:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
354 Waverly Street, Framingham, 3rd floor
- Tuesday 9:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (Every 1st & 3rd week of the month)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (Every 2nd & 4th week of the month)
- Friday 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
42 Cape Road, Milford
- Monday 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (2nd & 4th of each month)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Every 1st and 3rd week of each month)
- Wednesday 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (2nd & 4th of each month)
- Thursday 10:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Milford Public Library, 80 Spruce Street
- Monday 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (2nd & 4th of each month)
Hudson Public Library, 3 Washington Street
- Monday 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
For more information, please call Alvaro Marques at 508-595-0726.