As a Leader in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality, Kennedy CHC is committed to equitable, inclusive care for LGBTQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender & Queer) patients, and their families, who can face significant challenges in securing the quality health care and respect they deserve.
Dr. Anna McMahan is the health center’s LGBTQ focused point person for all of our sites. She is a family physician who has a special interest in LGBTQ healthcare. She has experience providing care to all LGBTQ youth and adults, including providing gender affirming hormone therapy and trans health care. To make an appointment with Dr. McMahan, please call our main number: 1-800-853-2288, and identify yourself as a trans patient interested in establishing care.
Below is a list of providers from our Milford, Framingham and Worcester sites who have self identified as LGBTQ knowledgeable and friendly providers. Please call our main number 1-800-853-2288 to schedule an appointment with our providers.
- Abigail Mathews, FNP (Worcester)
- Alison Quinn-Beitscher, NP (Worcester)
- Anna McMahan, MD (Worcester)
- Bronwyn (Williams) Alfred, FNP (Worcester)
- Dinah Super, NP (Framingham)
- Jessica Degliaberti, FNP (Worcester)
- Megan McCoy, MD (Framingham)
- Megan Montagne, PA-C (Milford)
- Pablo Hernandez, MD (Worcester, Milford, Framingham)
- Robynn Eisley, FNP (Worcester)
Behavioral Health Providers:
(Behavioral Health providers only see patients who receive medical care at Kennedy CHC)
- Caroline During, Psychotherapist
- Tatiana Martins, Psychotherapist
- Randy Marles, Psychotherapist
- Kathleen Herrman, Psychologist
- Nancy Pratt, MD, Psychiatrist
- Adriana Vandroux, Psychotherapist
- Grace Terrazas, Psychotherapist
- Stephen (Richard) Waters, Psychologist
We offer the following services to our LGBTQ patients:
- Gender affirming hormone therapy and monitoring
- Referrals for gender affirming surgery
- LGBTQ informed mental and behavioral health care
- LGBTQ informed comprehensive medical care, including gynecologic care and pregnancy care
- STD/STI/HIV testing and counseling
- HIV care and services
- PEP and PrEP
For more information on LGBTQ resources, click the documents below:
Edward M. Kennedy Community Health Center, Inc. does not discriminate against any person because of age, race, color, religious creed, ethnicity, national origin, culture, language, socioeconomic status, sex, handicap (disability), veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression in the provision of or access to services and activities.