The Kennedy Community Health school-based health centers offer health services for children and teens on-site at their schools. Health care is provided for students who have a primary care provider in the community as well as for those who use the school-based health center for their primary care. Our nurse practitioners and physician assistants collaborate and coordinate with school nurses and providers in the community. When school is not open, services are available at our health center sites in Worcester and Framingham for these students.
- medical examinations
- health assessments and education
- sports medicine
- treatment for acute and chronic illnesses.
Medical services are provided on-site at:
- Burncoat High School, Worcester, MA
- Burncoat Middle School, Worcester, MA
- Framingham High School, Framingham, MA
- North High School, Worcester, MA
- Norrback Elementary School, Worcester, MA (dental only)
- Roosevelt Elementary School, Worcester, MA (dental only)
- Worcester Technical High School, Worcester, MA