At the Edward M. Kennedy Community Health Center, we believe that everyone has a right to accessible, high quality, comprehensive, integrated and compassionate health care. As a community health center, Kennedy CHC has always provided comprehensive care to its patients, who are at disparate risk for chronic disease and poor health outcomes. By supporting our mission, you are not just making a difference in the lives of over 28,000 patients in the Worcester and MetroWest areas of Massachusetts, you are making a difference that counts!
- Increase the number of well-child visits so that every child receives the medical care and
interventions they deserve.
- Make dental care affordable and a routine part of primary care so that no one is turned away from being able to improve their oral health.
- Provide access to quality vision care and services particularly to those individuals with diabetes and chronic eye disease.
- Reduce health disparities among low-income population so that providing for their health and well-being is not viewed as a financial burden but as supporting
Everyone Has the Right To Affordable Health Care.
Help Kennedy CHC Help People Live Healthier Lives.
You can Make a Difference that Counts!
With a 45-year history of strength in service and an exciting future ahead, Kennedy CHC is seeking funding to cover the cost of renovating its health care facility in Worcester and purchasing clinical technology that will assist our medical team provide more effective and cost efficient care. Our 20/20 vision is to be a constantly growing, financially sound, Federally Qualified Community Health Center that:
- Efficiently delivers high quality, accessible primary care services.
- Becomes the health care home and provider choice of all our patients.
- Achieves excellence in outcomes with our patients as partners.
- Remains at the forefront of innovative health care practices.