Confidentiality is at the core of high quality patient care.The Edward M. Kennedy Community Health Center takes your right to privacy and confidentiality very seriously, and has set up a number of mechanisms to assure that the confidentiality of patient information is protected. In addition, we want to:
- provide you with the highest quality health care possible
- provide you with care in a safe and effective manager
- ensure your dignity
- respect your rights as a patient
We can only accomplish this goal if we work together as a team. For more information, please see the following documents describing your Rights and Responsibilities, and our Privacy and Confidentiality policy.
– Patient Rights and Responsibilities
– حقوق ومسؤوليات المريض
– Derechos y Responsabilidades de los Pacientes
– Direitos e Responsabilidades do Paciente
– Privacy Notice
– Notificación de Privacidad
– Protegendo sua Privacidade
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost. Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.