Edward M. Kennedy Community Health Centers provide comprehensive health care services in order to meet the needs of our community. This includes:
- Primary Medical Care by board certified staff physicians who carry full hospital admitting privileges in our communities of service.
- Dental Care by dentists and dental hygienists in our health centers and satellite locations.
- Behavioral Health Services in an integrated model alongside our medical services.
- School Based Health Care, including medical care, immunizations, sports medicine, and ongoing treatment for acute and chronic illness.
- Pharmacy, giving access to steeply discounted and sometimes free medications to meet the various needs of our patients.